If you are free Saturday morning, join your neighbors for our action packed RPNA Spring Meeting at Caleb Greenwood!
Starting at 9am, we will have free coffee from Chocolate Fish, pastries from Bella Bru, fruit and quiche!
The meeting starts at 10am with the agenda as follows;
* 10:05 – 10:30: Two Rivers Trail Update (Adam Randolf, Project Manager)
* 10:35 – 10:55: School District Update (Leticia Garcia, Sac Unified Board Member)
* 10:55 – 11:05: Changes to Fall Tree Planting Project (Kate Riley)
* 11:05 – 11:20: Update on City Issues (City Councilmember Jeff Harris)
* 11:20 – 11:40: Law Enforcement Update (Shelley Hescock joined by SacPD and County Rangers)
* 11:40 – 12:00: Water Meter Project Overview for RP (City Staff/Contractor)
* 12:00 – 1:30: Water Meter Q&A where Residents Can Ask City Specific Questions about His/Her Property
Please join us if you are available!
Here is a link to the full agenda: