Congratulations on choosing to live in River Park! The River Park Neighborhood Association (RPNA) warmly welcomes you and hope that you enjoy living in this wonderful neighborhood.
Established in 1993, the River Park Neighborhood Association helps support efforts to make our neighborhood a safe and enjoyable place to live. Without the RPNA, events like the 4th of July Parade and Festival and Holiday Lights Contest would not happen.
Dues are $15.00 for a one year membership. Current members of RPNA are able to vote in our annual elections of board members. If you have any questions about membership, please contact the Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPNA Membership is open to all residents, property owners, governmental agencies, business licensees, and non profit organizations located within its boundaries.
Purpose of RPNA
- Maintaining a strong sense of community pride and identity.
- Being more effective as a single voice when dealing with the city, developers, the police, local businesses and other entities.
- Creating and maintaining the neighborhood resources, experience and talent pool needed to work together on neighborhood activities and issues that concern all of us.
- Informing the neighborhood of local community events/activities and issues through meetings, events, The Neighbor newsletter, flyers, notices, email groups, Facebook, NextDoor and website postings.
- Encouraging residents to participate in making our neighborhood a better place for us now and in the future.
Benefits of RPNA membership include:
Voting privileges in the Association and eligibility for candidacy in RPNA elections
Provides financial support to offset costs of neighborhood events like the 4th of July Celebration, Pops In the Park, annual meetings, and others.
Provides support for the neighborhood watch program and an active participation with law enforcement to improve safety and their presence in River Park.
Provides support for an organization strengthens our community by bringing folks together in informal and formal settings to meet each other and talk about issues we all care about.
Provides support for an organization that works with new and existing businesses in River Park to better serve our needs.
Provides financial support for the River Park Review, the neighborhood’s newspaper.
Join the Neighborhood Association
Suggested Dues (per member, per year):
– $15 for one household.
– $25 for businesses or organizations.
Three Ways to Join
Please make your check payable to: River Park Neighborhood Association
And send the form and check to:
River Park Neighborhood Association
PO BOX 19866
Sacramento, CA 95819
Come to our Monthly Meetings on the Third Thursday of every month at Fremont Presbyterian Church.
Pay using the PayPal link below.